Hey guys! In today’s video I will be showing to make basic candle in marble effect as the final result! I am really sorry because my battery died and I couldn’t film the rest of the video to show I WOULD HAVE GOT THE MARBLE EFFECT!
bonus/ I also made a nutella candle and it smells AMAZING????
ENTER THE GIVEAWAYS WHICH CURRENTLY RUNNING ON MY CHANNEL ATM!
Steps on how to make the marble CANDLE
1. slice some candles into small pieces and put them oin a microwave safe glass jar
2. You can ofc add colour like i did. Add colours like the rainbow pattern
3. Add scent as optional
4. Let it set and add the twig on top
1. Break some candles and some brown crayon for colour
(I also added a little bit of white and black crayons to match the colour of the nutella)
2. Add the mixture to the bottle and YOU ARE DONE!
(Print “nutella” label onto the cork bottle