From wood crate into rustic side table – this could be one of the easiest woodworking DIYs ever, and it’s quite inexpensive – BONUS!
Finish it up with some stain or paint, and you’ve got yourself the perfect little rustic table!
WANT MORE VIDEOS? WATCH THESE NEXT:
DIY Rustic Wood Drawer Box Centrepiece – https://youtu.be/Ie6ZW_QQcFw
Faux Shiplap Tutorial || Easy Farmhouse Look – https://youtu.be/z5qayv7Eci8
PURCHASE LIST & LINKS – see blog post for additional details!!
BLOG POST – http://thecreativeglow.com/2017/10/diy-wood-crate-side-table.html
(1) – Wood crate (mine was 12.5″ x 9.5″ x 18″) – (US Link – http://go.magik.ly/ml/77jn/ || CANADA Link – http://bit.ly/2gJbPK3)
(1) – 2 x 2 x 8 piece of lumber – (US Link – http://go.magik.ly/ml/77k8/ || CANADA Link – http://bit.ly/2ytvLKS)
(1) – Scrap Piece of Plywood or 1″ x 10″ Pine Board (I used a scrap piece of wood to save $$) – (Pine Board — US Link – http://go.magik.ly/ml/77k9/ || CANADA Link – http://bit.ly/2ym3dTM)
(4) – 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ Hanger Bolts – (US Link – 2-Pack http://go.magik.ly/ml/77kf/ || CANADA Link – https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.14×2-12-hanger-bolt-bare.1000152046.html)
(4) – 1/4″ Tee Nuts – (US Link – 4-Pack http://go.magik.ly/ml/77ka/ || CANADA Link – http://bit.ly/2ieeHCh)
(1) – Package of 1/2″ Brads (finishing nails) (US Link – http://go.magik.ly/ml/77k6/ || CANADA Link – http://bit.ly/2yOxvz4
WOOD CUTTING LIST
- Cut (4) legs from your 2 x 2 x 8 piece of lumber at 7 1/4″ long.
- Cut a shelf from your scrap plywood or 1″ x 10″ pine board.
– Cut 2 small strips of scrap plywood (or pine board) to make your shelf support rails.
HOW I DID MY WHITE DRY-BRUSH FINISH
*If you are a company/business/brand who would like to contact me about reviewing a product…please email me at: email@example.com
S O C I A L – Come hang with me at these places:
B L O G
F A C E B O O K
I N S T A G R A M
T W I T T E R
Tweets by TheCreativeGlow
G O O G L E +
B L O G L O V I N’
M U S I C
Night at the Dance Hall by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)